- The internet site windauwines.lv is managed by SIA Windau Wines (reg.no. 51203059171), address Tirgus iela 8, Ventspils, Latvia (hereinafter referred to as WINDAU WINES).
- If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- The purpose of processing the information entered on the Site (including physical personal data) is to provide the services specified therein and to assist in the use of the Site.
- In order to become a registered user of the Site, it is necessary to follow the procedure for registration of the user specified on the Site.
- A registered user of a site may not disclose to third parties their access data. If actions are taken on a site with a registered user profile, then it will be considered that the actions have been taken by the registered user and they are binding on him.
- The site user agrees to receive information about the latest news from WINDAU WINES in its specified e-mail address.
- WINDAU WINES is not responsible for any expenses and losses incurred during the use of the Website.
- In cases where there are uncertainties regarding filling in forms on the Site, ordering goods or other questions, please contact the indicated Site Contact.
- WINDAU WINES has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of a service if, when making an order and using the Site, the rules of the Site use are not respected.
- The information on the site and the contents of the displayed products are the property of SIA Windau Wines and the use of the Site does not confer any form of ownership on the information content or images of existing goods unless a written authorization from the member of the Board of SIA Windau Wines has been received.
- Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or Services will be dealt with in accordance with the procedures specified in the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in respect of the Site are owned by SIA Windau Wines. In the event of violation of this right, a person may be called to liability established in the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia, and is fully responsible for any damage that is or might be caused to SIA Windau Wines and third parties.
Usage of the data entered on the Internet site www.windauwines.lv and confidentiality
- Data processing is performed in compliance with the Data Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and the Directive of the European Parliament and the Council. The free circulation of such data, the disclosure of Privacy data to third parties (including state and local government officials), is permitted only in the cases specified in the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
- Personal data should be understood as information related to you or information that allows to identify you directly or indirectly.
- The site collects and stores the following data: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address of the customer. The above Personal Data is used to provide the Services listed on the Site, as well as to contact customer in order to clarification of the order or other order-related matters.
Use of the services offered on the website https://windauwines.lv:
- When ordering the goods, confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of delivery of the Goods. (The terms and conditions of the delivery service provider can be viewed here.
SIA Windau Wines
Registration Nr.: 51203059171
Legal adress: Pulkveža street 30, Ventspils
Physical adress: Tirgus street 8, Ventspils
At Ventspils Winery
Tirgus street 8, Ventspils
Phone: +371 26346552
We are open:
Monday- Thursday 10-15
Saturday 9 - 14
©Windau Wines 2019